Concept art for The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
What's the one thing you hate about twitter and Stan culture?
Twitter: People can troll and be highly insensitive [especially towards disabled people] w/o worrying about suffering the consequences.
- The idea that only one female artist can be on top at a time.
- The complete disregard for male pop artists.
- The constant war between fanbases… particularly the navy and the beyhive.
- The idea that Beyoncé fans can’t like Rihanna and vice versa.
- Aaliyah fans and their “If my fave was alive, Bey wouldn’t be here” mess
- Lady Gaga’s fans
I know I listed more than one but oh well. Some of them live for charts and awards and stuff and they live in their own little bubble and they SWEAR that the general public gives a damn about how many singles or albums their faves sold. It’s entertaining to watch tho
Tyler with some gifts from fans
Artist: Sean Paul
Played: 9629 times
Temperature | Sean Paul
Paul Wesley + ‘Getting all the dudes”
I’ve done everything that I wanted and it was more than I thought it would be, I will leave my mark so everyone will know, I was here!
Preorder Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) - Single on iTunes. See ratings and read customer reviews.
I was lurking on your Twitter (...lmao) but I was reading your TL and someone said you’re black? I coulda sworn you were white. 🌚
well I am and now you know